History of changes
View the history of changes on the History tab of a template or a document page. You can view the list of versions and open any of them. Moreover, you can restore any version and make it current.
Create documents with QR code. Add a QR code type field to a template. The code is generated with the value specified in the template or document.
Choose the operator, if you have added multiple conditions for one paragraph:
- and - the paragraph will be added to the document if all conditions are met;
- or - the paragraph will be added to the document if at least one of the conditions is met.
- We've added an External ID parameter for questions and all types of fields. If you transfer templates or receive data from external systems, specify the external ID of fields and conditions to synchronize them. API requests also pass an external ID.
- We've added a Visibility parameter for all types of fields. Hide the field and it will not be displayed when creating a document. However, the field can be filled through API methods, and its value will be displayed in the document.
- You can convert the values of Text and Selection type fields to plural. Choose to convert always or depending on the value of another field. Select the language: Russian or English.
- Add any metadata to a template. Metadata management is available on the Settings tab of the template page.
- You can number objects in the document. Add tags such as Counters where you want to add the object number. Create several counters in the same document to number different types of objects. For example, add one counter for numbering contract paragraphs and another for numbering customers.
- You can make multiple rows that contain merged cells. If a cell has been merged vertically, then all rows contain the merged cell will become multiple.
- Customize the indentation in the template. You can add left indentation, right indentation, first line, or hanging. Use shortcuts for quick formatting:
- Tab to shift the first line;
- Shift + Tab to cancel indentation of the first line.
Publishing a template
- Now you can freely edit the template - changes will not be reflected in the documents until you publish it. You can publish or unpublish the latest version of the template at any time. Documents are created only from published templates.
- Run workflows for templates or documents. Select and run manual workflows from the list on a template, document, or document package page. The list is available through the menu ⋮ in the upper right corner. Automatic workflows run when you save changes to a template or a document.
- We have improved API version 2. You can specify the author, when creating a document through the PUT method api / v2 / documents, Enter the user's email in the query parameters and the user will be displayed as the author in the tags and document data.
- We have started to create API version 3, which will be simpler and more universal: the same methods for documents and document packages, simplified document structure, automatic creation multiple rows depending on input data. We have already added the methods:
- GET / api / v3 / documents - get a document or a package;
- POST / api / v3 / documents - create a document or a package;
- PUT api / v3 / document - edit a document or a package;
- POST / api / v3 / documents / copy - create a copy of a document or a package. The document is copied to the same folder.