Adding data entry fields
- From the left-hand sidebar, select the Templates section.
- Open your template.
- Select the text fragment that you want to convert into a data entry field.
- Click on the Create Field button and select the type of field to create.Enter the field name in the Title line in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Under the line Required, select the option Yes if the field is required, or No if the field is optional.
- The Selection Field allows you to specify several values, one of which can be selected when creating the document. Enter the values in the Values line as needed.