Adding numbered lists
- From the left-hand sidebar, select the Templates section.
- Open your template.
- Select the Numbered List icon and begin to type the first point. When you are ready for the next line item, press Enter on your keyboard.
- To convert existing text into a bulleted list, select the relevant paragraphs.
- Click on the Numbered List icon in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- The text will be converted into a bulleted list.
- To continue the numbered list, press Enter.
- Open the Templates section and open your template
- To add a sub-item to the template, place the cursor in front of the numbered text that you want to convert into a sub-item.
- Click on the icon in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- The numbered item will be converted into a sub-item.
- To delete a sub-item, click on the icon in the toolbar at the top of the page. The sub-item will be converted into a numbered item again.