- From the left-hand sidebar, select the Templates section.
- Select the folder and the relevant template.
- To add an additional row to a table, right-click over the row, next to which you wish to create the additional row.
- In the pop-up window, select one of the following options: Add Row Above or Add Row Below indicating the position of the new row.
- To add a row, you can also use the Table menu at the top of the page. Set the cursor on the row next to which the new one should be created, and select its position from the Table menu.
Note: Using either option, the rows will appear and save automatically.