Make sure that you have installed the Doc.one plugin for Microsoft Word. Once you have done so, go ahead and open the template you want to edit.
- To add a template field, select the text fragment where the data should be entered when creating the document.
- Open the Doc.one tab in the toolbar and select Show add-in panel.
- Click on Add Field in the panel on the right.
- Enter the field name in the Title box in the right sidebar
- Select the type of the created field in the Type line.
- If this field is required, select True in the drop-down.
Note: This can also be done by highlighting the word and selecting add field.