Adding text to the library from the main menu
- From the left-hand sidebar, select the Library section.
- Click on the Plus icon in the lower right-hand corner of the page and select Block.
- Enter the block name in the Title field and click on the CREATE button.
- Simply add text to the block as you would to a document.
Adding text to the library from the template
- From the left-hand sidebar, select the Templates section.
- Select the template you want.
- To send a text block to the Library section while preparing a template, select the necessary document fragment or type the text that you want to use in the future.
- Click on the Create Block button in the toolbar at the top of the page.
- In the pop-up window, enter the block name in the Title field and click on the CREATE button.
- Your block will be saved under this title in the Library section with the rest of the blocks.
Note: Creating a block means you are no longer able to edit the text. You will only be able to edit this text in the Library section, same as the other blocks. You can go ahead and simply detach the block if you change your mind.
Note: If your block contained any data entry fields, you will not be able to edit them. After the text is converted into a library block, the field adding function will not be available.