- Open the Documents section.
- Click on the Plus icon in the lower right-hand corner of the page and select Document.
- You will see a Choose a Template window with a search option. You can type in the search bar the name of the template that you want to use.
- When you click on the selected template, the document page will open.
- First, you need to answer the questions in the QUESTIONS section of the right sidebar.
- The answer-based constructor will automatically generate the required document text.
- To fill in the document fields, open the FIELDS section in the right sidebar and enter values that you need in the cells.
- The template-based document will be saved in the Documents section with all the data that you entered.
- You can also go ahead and download the document how local storing. Click on the DOWNLOAD button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
Note: Cells that are marked in red are required. If these fields are not filled in, the system will not allow you to download the document. So make sure they are filled in.