You can add text to a template by simply copy-pasting it or typing it like you would in any other document creation tool. You can also add fields for entry of data, tables, lists and make changes to them as you wish.
- On the left-hand sidebar, open the Templates section.
- In the general list, select the folder where you want to create the new template. You can also create a template outside a folder.
- Click on the Plus icon in the lower right-hand corner of the page and select Template.
- The New Template window will appear. Enter the name of the template in the Title field.
- Click on the CREATE button.
- The page for creating the template will open.
- Add the template content by copying a text fragment from another document or type the text directly on the template page.
- To add text to an existing Template, open the Template you wish to edit. Select a section outside of a block to begin adding text.