- On the left-hand sidebar, select the Templates section.
- Open your template.
- Add all the text options that can appear in the document under various circumstances to the template.
- Select a template fragment with the text option by highlighting it.
- To select a table row click to the left or right of it.
- Click the ADD A CONDITION button that appears in the top right-hand corner of the document.
- Enter the question in the Title field and the answer in the Answer field that will trigger the appearance of the selected template fragment in the document.
- Repeat for each of the text options appearing in the document under various conditions.
Note: You can set the display conditions for any parts of the text: paragraphs, sentences, or words.
Creating additional condition in the text
You can create additional condition within a text that already has one.
- Select the template fragment with the root condition text option.
- Click on the ADD A CONDITION button in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter the question in the Title field and the answer in the Answer field that will trigger the appearance of the template fragment with the root condition text in the document.
- The root condition is set. Now select the template fragment with the text option that is the nested condition.
- Set the display condition same way as you set the original root condition. The text that has the second condition will be highlighted even darker to stand out.
- Repeat for each nested condition that you want to set in the document.
Note: The boundaries of the nested condition cannot go beyond the root condition. When creating a document, the nested conditions are displayed in the questionnaire only if the user has selected the answer to the root condition question that displays its text.