Decimal option for “Number” field
- When creating a field, you now have 2 options for Numbers:
- Integer - lists number in simple format (e.g. 12345)
- Fraction - lists numbers in decimal format (e.g. 123.45)
- You can change the decimal format from period and comma under the Settings section.
Hints for Fields
- When creating a new field, you can now include a hint which will show up while filling out the document
Support of PDF Templates
- You can now upload PDF templates for official government forms and other pdf templates.
- Doc.one will automatically read and recognize the fields and the checkboxes in the pdf template, and it will automatically create all corresponding fields for them in the system.
- The name of the fields will be the same as the ID/name used in the pdf template by the creators. We added the ability for you to change the name of the automatically added fields.
Using images in Templates
- You can now insert images when creating templates. Images will retain their size & format when a document is created.
Document Naming Convention
- You can now create auto document naming conventions using the following tokens:
- Document title
- Document counter
- Document author
- Document creation date
- Document creation time