- Create a new folder.
- Copy doc-one-word-add-in-manifest.xml to it.
- Right-click the folder name and select Properties.
- Go to the Access tab.
Click the Shared access button.
- Acknowledge the action.
- Go to the folder settings window again and copy the network path.
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Go to the Parameters section.
- In the opened window select the Trust center section and click the Trust Center Settings
- Select the Trusted Add-in catalogs section, enter the network path to the Catalog URL-address. And click the Add catalog
Put a check in the Show in the menu field and click the OK button.
- Go to the Insert tab, select Add-in and click My add-in.
- In the opened window go to the General Folder tab and click Doc.one add-in.