Creating display conditions
- Install Microsoft Word plug-in onto your computer and open Microsoft Word.
- To create a display condition, add all the text options that can appear in the document under various circumstances to the template.
- Open Doc.one tab in the toolbar and select Show add-in panel.
- Select the template fragment with the text option and press the Add a Condition button to the left of the document.
- In the Question field of the right sidebar, enter the question that will display in the selected template fragment in the document.
- To save the display condition, click on the Save button in the lower right-hand corner of the page.
Deleting display conditions
- To delete a display condition click the template fragment with the condition.
- Open the Doc.one tab in the toolbar and select Show editor.
- Click the Delete icon in the upper right corner.
- Click the Save button in the lower right corner.
- The condition has been deleted.